1. Click the Task Manager item on the Options menu.
2. Click the New button on the toolbar.
3. Enter a task name in the Name input box of "Create new task" window.
4. Select a task file you want to manager in the File path input box of "Create new task" window by the Select file dialog box.
5. Click the Ok button of "Create new task" window to add a new task.
6. Use the toolbar buttons or the right-click menu items to set various values of the task.
7. Use the Playback and Stop button on the toolbar or the Hotkey to replay and stop a task in real-time.