Ⅰ. Set the trigger mode
1. Click the Trigger button on the toolbar.
2. Select the Color item in the list of the trigger way.
3. Click the Pick button, then pick a pixel coordinates and color.
4. Select the Disappear item and click the Ok button to enable trigger mode, this means waiting for the pixel color is changed.
Ⅱ. Specify the script to trigger
1. Click the Open button on the toolbar.
2. Select a script file you want to trigger in the dialog box and click the Open button.
Ⅲ. Enter the trigger state
1. Click the Playback button to wait for the color event occurs. If the pixel color is changed, the specified script will play back.